Get ready for Middle and High School with PBA Girls Fall Ball!
WHO: 7th-11th grade girls.
WHAT: Two Practices, One Clinic per week - with an option for weekend games if enough interest and availability.
PBA coaches and trainers including NJ Prep A State Championship winning coach Jeff Eckerson and PBA Trainers.
- Training: Mondays & Wednesdays from 7-8:30pm starting September 9th.
- Clinic/Pick Up: Fridays from 7-8:30pm.
- Games: League and Tournaments on the weekends if enough interest and availability - additional costs may be required.
WHERE: Stony Brook Elementary School, 20 Stephenson Rd, Pennington, NJ 08534.
- Players are not limited to Pennington, and are open to all of the Hopewell Valley and neighboring towns.
- Financial Aid is available for anyone that may require Financial Aid.
- Please feel free to forward this info on to anyone you think may be interested.
We hope your child will consider the Pennington Basketball Girls Spring Program.
Pennington Basketball is a collaboration of community minded parents whose goal is to create a basketball program dedicated to developing young players. This PROGRAM will build year on year with a goal of developing skilled High School Basketball players.
Pennington Basketball is committed to the following:
- A Coordinated Basketball Program across Grade Levels
- Defined Basketball Basics
- Independent Trainers
- Leagues & Tournaments